Recommended Arrival: 30 minutes prior to departure.
Tickets can be picked up between 9am-6pm at the Steamboat Natchez ticket office… Look for the lighthouse.
Traveling on I-10 West:
1) Stay on I-10 West (Don’t take I-610).
2) Take the ELYSIAN FIELDS exit (#237). Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp.
3) Merge onto ELYSIAN FIELDS AVENUE.
4) Follow ELYSIAN FIELDS AVENUE toward the river.
5) Turn right onto DECATUR ST. heading into the French Quarter.
6) Turn left on SAINT PETER ST.
7) Cross the railroad tracks and take a right into the parking lot. The Steamboat Natchez Lighthouse Ticket Office is on the left.
Traveling on I-10 East:
1) Stay on I-10 East (don’t take I-610). Get into the lanes marked I-10 East – SLIDELL. Stay in the right lane.
2) Take exit 235A heading toward the Vieux Carre (French Quarter) and merge onto ORLEANS AVENUE. Get into the left lane. ORLEANS AVENUE will become BASIN St.
3) Turn left onto CONTI ST.
4) Turn left onto N. RAMPART ST.
5) Turn right onto TOULOUSE ST.
6) Turn left onto DECATUR ST.
7) Turn right onto SAINT PETER ST.
8) Cross the railroad tracks and take a right into the parking lot. The Steamboat Natchez Lighthouse Ticket Office is on the left.